2009年12月20日日曜日

Things left behind in Chura umi



I went to Okinawa in November and it was the second time for me. I stayed there only for 1 night but the weather and blue ocean were impressive for me, who were born and raised in Sapporo.
There is a world-class aquarium, “Chura umi”, in Okinawa. Especially, whale sharks and mantas in a huge tank are spectacular. I found a cell phone in front of the biggest water tank, so I handed it over to the staff. Despite a weekday, it was so crowded and everyone absorb in the marine-life so they didn’t notice the cell phone. While I was watching the aquarium, a thought came to my mind. People are watching the marine-life, but don’t they notice there is no intermediate species over the course of evolution? We think we are watching, but we lose the important thing in front of us. If we don’t understand the forest although we watch trees, we get lost. God’s word guides our life to the certain thing.
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
Psalm 119:105

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿